Contact Us / En Español
Catholic Charities Immigration Services provides low-cost immigration counseling and support to families and individuals who are eligible for immigration benefits and cannot afford private assistance. The mission of Catholic Charities Immigration Services is to work for solidarity in our community by welcoming the stranger in the spirit of the Gospel. We recognize the inalienable right of all persons to human dignity. We therefore assist and advocate for immigrants to attain family unity, economic independence and social integration.
General Immigration Services
- Counseling for family-based immigration needs
- Preparation of family-based immigration applications and forms to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Assist eligible permanent residents to apply for and become citizens
Services for Immigrant Victims
- Preparation of Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) petitions (for victims of domestic violence), U petitions (for victims of serious crime), and T petitions (for victims of trafficking)
- Education in immigrant communities about remedies available to help
- Education concerning working with immigrants, including cultural competancy, immigration remedies for victims, etc. for attorneys, judges, religious leaders, etc. who are likely to come into contact with victims
Education and Advocacy
- Immigration workshops and seminars at various events on immigrant’s rights, changes in immigration law and qualifications for family-based immigration and citizenship
- Advocate with local, state, and federal representatives for responsible, humane and moral immigration reform in our laws to ensure that families are reunited, immigrants are treated with dignity and respect and receive access to important information about potential changes in the law that could impact their status
Make an Appointment
We DO NOT allow walk-ins. Please contact our office to make an appointment. All consultations are done on Tuesdays by appointment only. The consultation fee is $30. Our office is located at 2415 N. Tyler St., Little Rock, AR 72207. We are in The McDonald Center. To make an appointment call Catholic Immigration Services at (501) 664-0340.