Christopher Homes is a housing ministry of the Diocese of Little Rock providing low-income housing to persons 62 years or older, or persons who are mobility impaired, with safe, attractive and affordable apartment living. The mission of Christopher Homes is to provide those who could not otherwise afford it, a place they are proud to call "HOME."
- The tenants will only pay 30 percent of their adjusted income toward rent and utilities. This provides less expense for the elderly and with all electric units, it is a saving to persons that are in need of housing.
- Christopher Homes provides maintenance services for all units as a part of the services at no expense to the tenant.
- Christopher Homes has a waiting list for some complexes, as it provides housing on a first come basis. However there are vacancies in some of the complexes.
- Christopher Homes provides efficiency (-0-) and one (-1-) bedroom units to eligible persons.
- Christopher Homes manages 568 apartments in 23 complexes in 22 cities across Arkansas; click here for locations
To learn more, see "Christopher Homes opens new affordable housing in LR"